Awards & Acheivements
Bigyan Bhandari MS
Name – Dr Bigyan Bhandari
Date of Birth – 10/11/1980
Sex - Male
Permanent address – Ga-2-205, Baburam Acharya Marga Baneswor
Email – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical council registration number - 5471
Contact Number – Mobile +977 9851094468
Residence +977 14470423
Marital status – Married
Academic Qualifications –
- S.L.C (Siddhartha Vanasthali Institute , Balaju) 1996 AD
- 10+2 (Campion Academy, Kumaripati), 1998 AD
- M.B.B.S ( Dhaka University) , 2004 AD
- MS Orthopaedics (Kathmandu University), 2011 AD
- 19/02/2006 to 15/03/2007 at Dhulikhel Hospital in Department of Orthopaedics as a Medical Officer.
- 16/03/2007 to 29/04/2008 at Hospital and Rehabilitation Center for disabled children (HRDC) Janagal, Kavre as a Medical Officer.
- 28/06/2011 to 8/07/2012 as a Registrar in the Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology B&B Hospital and HRDC.
- 9/07/2012 to 8/10/2013 as a Lecturer in the Department of Orthopaedics at Dhulikhel Hospital (Kathmandu University Hospital).
- Working as an Orthopedic Surgeon in the Spine unit at Grande International Hospital Dhapasi, Kathmandu Nepal since 9th October 2013.
- Attended and Presented a Paper on Clinico Epidemiological Pattern of Paediatric Skeletal Injury in Dhulikhel Hospital at 4th Saarc Orthopaedic Conference 2006 AD held at Birendra Convention Center, Kathmandu.
- Attended and Presented a Paper on Congenital Pseudarthrosis of Tibia : 24 years experience at HRDC at ORTHOCON 2010 held at Pokhara and received the best paper presentation award for the same.
- Attended and Presented a Paper on “Review of Spine Tuberculosis” in Himalayan Spine Symposium held in Kathmandu, Nepal from 30th to 31st October 2015
- Attended and Presented a paper on Congenital Pseudarthrosis of Tibia : A Review of Treatment Outcomes at 55th Annual Conference of Indian Orthopaedic Association held at Birla Auditorium, Jaipur, in 2010.
- Presented a Paper on “Review of Spine Tuberculosis – Nepal experience” in 11th Principle Workshop , on Spine Infection, Trauma and Deformity held on 11-12 November 2015, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Presented a Paper entitled “Pyogenic Vertebral Osteomyelitis” in 11th Principles Workshop on Spine Infection, Trauma and Deformity held on 11-12 November 2015, Lahore, Pakistan
- School screening camp for Scoliosis in various districts of the country.
- Health Camps organized by HRDC in remote part of the country and involvement in surgical camps held at regional centers.
- Teaching medical and paramedical students regarding. musculoskeletal problems at HRDC and Dhulikhel Hospital.
- Case Presentation in First Nepal America Spine Conference NASCoN 2010.
- Humanitarian work organized by Rotaplast International from 07/02/2008 to 20/02/2008
- International symposium in Pediatric orthopaedic trauma held by HRDC on 2012.
- Paediatric orthopaedic Symposium held by Grande international Hospital on 2013 AD
- International Workshop in ponseti Method of Clubfoot Management organized by Hospital and Rehabilitation Center for Disabled Children (HRDC), January 2009, Nepal.
- AO – SEC Course on Operative & Non – Operative Fracture Management in November 2010 held at TUTH, Kathmandu.
- Workshop on Ponseti Method for Clubfoot management organized by HRDC ,2010.
- International Symposium on paediatric Orthopaedics & Trauma held by HRDC on September 2011 (Chaired by Prof. Kaye Wilkins)
- AO Trauma course on Basic principles of fracture Management held on September 2013 in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Room Trauma Course Organised by International Committe of Red Cross (ICRC) and Dhulikhel Hospital on September 2013.
- First Cerebral Palsy Conference in Nepal on October 2013 Held by Hospital and Rehabilitation Center for Disabled Children (HRDC)
- Symposium on Hand Surgery organized by Department of Orthopaedics at Patan Academy of Health Sciences on 19th Nov 2011.
Spine courses :
- AO Spine Principles Symposium held on September 2012 at Kathmandu, Nepal
- AO Spine Principles & Advance Course on February 2014 at Kathmandu Nepal.
- Six months Spine fellowship at Ghurki Trust Teaching Hospital Lahore, Pakistan from Feb 2015 to July 2015.
- AO Spine Pakistan Scoliosis Week 09-12 March 2015, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Basic Intra operative Neuromonitoring Workshop For Spine Surgeons 20Th March 2015 CMH, Rawalpindi , Pakistan.
- 3rd International Live Spine Surgery Workshop on Deformities , CMH Rawalpindi, 16-18 April 2015 by Prof. Max Aebi (Switzerland).
- Three months spine fellowship at Catholic university of Korea, Seoul’s St’s Mary’s Hospital May 2016 to July 2016.
- Minimal invasive spine surgery conference (MISSICON) October 2016 in New Delhi, India.
- Bombay Operative Spine Course at Bombay Hospital July 2017 at Mumbai, India.
- Atrophic aseptic, tibial non union : how effective is modified Judet’s osteoperiosteal decortications technique and buttress plating? Published in Archives of Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery 2016
- Ein einfacher Psoasabszess? One simple iliopsoas abscess? Spinger Journal june 13-2016
- Life Member Nepal Orthopaedic Association
- Life Member Nepal Medical Association
- Member – AO Spine
- Member APOA
- Dr Binod Bijukachhe , Director Spine Services
Grande International Hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Prof Amer Aziz, Head of the Department, Department of Orthopedics and
Spine surgery, Ghurki trust teaching hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Prof Kee Yong Ha, Director Spine Center, Catholic university of Korea, Seoul’s St’ Mary’s hospital.